Want to sale stuff in the flea market? You need to get a table to display your goods!
The Ham Holiday Flea Market Director will determine the location for all vendors.
- You can pay using your credit card (Visa, MC, Amex, Disc) through PayPal or by check or money order by mailing payments to address listed at check out.
- The Ham Holiday Flea Market Director will determine the location for all vendors.
- Purchasers will be notified of their table assignment at set-up.
- All tables are allocated one chair. Some extra chairs are available, but the number is limited.
- Assuming or using tables not assigned to you are not permitted whether they are occupied or not.
- Purchase of a table does not include admission to the event. You must also purchase a ticket to the event to be permitted access. Be it at the door or online.
- Tables may not be re-sold by a table holder without the knowledge of the Ham Holiday inside flea market staff and documented on the table assignment log.
- Damage caused to tables, chairs or building due to a failure of the flea market vendor to protect from reasonable damage will be the responsibility of the flea market vendor.
- Ham Holiday reserves the right to change table locations and layout based on courtesy to special-needs Hams or other unforseen situations.