HAM HOLIDAY – DRAWING RULES
1. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN HOURLY DRAWING PRIZES. THE ONLY EXCEPTIONS ARE THE ‘GRAND PRIZE’ AND ‘PREREGISTRATION PRIZE’ WHICH WILL BE SENT TO THE WINNERS. (SEE https://hamholiday.com)
2. THE CURRENT HAM HOLIDAY ENTRY RECEIPT DISPLAYING THE WINNER’S NAME, CALL SIGN (IF ANY) AND REGISTRATION NUMBER MUST BE PRESENTED TO CLAIM A PRIZE. NO OTHER IDENTIFICATION WILL BE ACCEPTED!!!
3. THE PREREGISTRATION PRIZE DRAWING WILL BE AT 3:00 PM, ON FRIDAY. HOURLY DRAWINGS WILL BE HELD 4:00 TO 6:00 PM, FRIDAY AND 9:00 AM TO 2:00 PM, SATURDAY. HOURLY PRIZE WINNERS MUST CLAIM AND REMOVE THEIR PRIZE(S) AT THEIR OWN EXPENSE BY 2:30 PM, ON SATURDAY.
4. TICKETS DRAWN FOR HOURLY PRIZE DRAWINGS WILL NOT BE ELIGIBLE FOR FURTHER HOURLY DRAWINGS AND WILL BE RETURNED TO THE TICKET DRUM IMMEDIATELY PRIOR TO THE GRAND/SPECIAL PRIZE DRAWING.
5. A SPECIAL DRAWING FOR UNCLAIMED HOURLY DRAWING/ SPECIAL PRIZE(S) WILL BEGIN AROUND 2:30 PM, ON SATURDAY CONCLUDING WITH THE GRAND PRIZE DRAWING.
1. Immediately following the grand prize drawing on Saturday afternoon, a second drawing will be conducted for Ham Holiday participants still present in the exhibit hall.
2. The ‘Close-The-Show’ prize is chosen annually.
3. YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!!!
4. A prize ticket will be drawn from the ticket drum and the name/call sign or registration number on the ticket announced. If the holder of the ticket is not present, further tickets will be drawn until a winner, who is present, is announced and the ‘Close-The-Show’ prize claimed.
5. Special package tickets without a name and/or call sign will be discarded.
Again, YOU MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN!!!